How to mount a flagpole?
Flagpoles – we don’t buy them every day, so it’s not surprising that choosing the right flagpole is often not the easiest thing to do. However, if we manage to choose this one and only flagpole, there remains the question of assembling the flagpole…
Types of assembly
The Alumast flagpole can be installed in two ways – using a mounting sleeve or on a hinge bracket.
Each of them requires a concreted hole with a mounting element installed, i.e. depending on the selected option – a mounting sleeve or a hinge bracket.
For a quick understanding of how to mount the flagpole, below we present tutorial videos that show that the installation of the flagpole does not have to overwhelm us! Find out now that mounting the flagpole is easy!
- Instructional video –mounting a mounting sleeve
- Instructional video –mounting the hinge bracket
- Instructional video – installation of the flagpole in the Standard version on the mounting sleeve
- Instructional video – mounting the flagpole in the Standard version on the hinged bracket
We also invite you to see the other instructional videos regarding the assembly of the flagpole in the version:
- Super on the mounting sleeve
- Super on the hinge bracket
- Banner on the mounting sleeve
- Banner on the hinge bracket
- Superwindtracker on the mounting sleeve
- Superwindtracker on the hinge bracket
Let us add that you can also find our videos on the YouTube channel, where you can see the rest of the company’s offer through instructional videos, videos from implementation. Subscribe our channel!